About me

This is a blog to collect characters' biographies because I have been known to kill my computer and not have any backups. I'm a 20 something writer, reader, dreamer, fan girl expert who runs of coffee. Insanity is imminent.

7:14 PM

Lulu Patterson


LULU (NO MIDDLE NAME) PATTERSON
Wild. Talkative. Random. Imaginative. Fearless. Ten. GIRL.

THE BASICS

My name is Lulu Patterson
You can call me Lulu, DUH.
I am ten years old.
I was born November 9th, 2061.
Right now, I am in primary school, BLARR! In Key stage 2, Year 6. I am awesome.
My parents are muggles so that makes me muggleborn
You can see that I am ALL GIRL
You could say I run with the neighborhood terrors BUWAHA.

APPEARANCE

Little Lulu is, by all means, not a very put together little lady. She’s far more preoccupied about completing imaginary quests, and keeping her title as QUEEN OF THE PLAYGROUND to be bothered by her soiled clothes. Her hair is a bit outrageous. It is dark and shiny but tends to stick out in all sorts of directions. At its best, it holds the shape of a well rounded and lustrous helmet.

Her big brown eyes are always sparkling with some kind of light, be it mischief or any other. On her cheeks, there exists a light layer of freckles. Lulu isn’t entirely opposed to them but she doesn’t like it having it pointed out to her.

AN IN-DEPTH LOOK

ABOUT ME
Lulu lives with her Mum and Stepfather. She has an older sister named Elizabeth. She’s supposed to be off at College studying Journalism but who knows where she really is. Elizabeth hasn’t contacted her home since she left the house. Lulu is a firm believer that Elizabeth has been abducted by aliens where she gets ‘appledectomies’ against her will. Needless to say, Lulu doesn’t like apples at all.
At the moment, she’s just busy breeding hamsters and dreaming of becoming some kind of ROCK GODDESS.

I’m super fond of hopscotch, double dutch, Dutch in general. Hamsters. Anything with fur and eyes. Popcorn and biscuits, and enjoys juggling/balancing random things.


But I do not care for apples, boys, sandboxes, sand in general, walls, homework and exams.

Some of my aspirations include:
+ Having an army of furry creatures
+ BEING A ROCK GODDESS WAHOO
+ Liberating Elizabeth from the Aliens.

A few fears sometimes get in the way:
+ FINALS!1!!!!11
+ Broccoli
+ Ole men with hair coming out of their ears and nose.

FURTHERMORE

History:
Lulu has led a normal magic free childhood so far. That she knows of.

My family is getting in my waaay!
+ Mom and Stepdad
+ Jean and Ben
+ A basset hound named Jinro